Friday, July 13, 2007

tagged by diane

the Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

8 things about me:

1. i am a stay at home mom to 4 boys with only 2 maids.

2. my favorite things are my scrapbook stuffs and my books.

3. i love to organize my things and love to buy storages!

4. aside from scrapbooking, i love shopping and travel because i love to see the world.

5. i am a certified mushroom junkie.

6. i wish to go into training again .

7. i am a sacrificer.

8. watching movies doesn't click any bells for me.

now its time to tag: i can only tag a few.

nita
emily tan
babette

No comments:

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...