Monday, June 25, 2007

tagged

i have been tagged by au. here are 7 random facts about me.

1. i am a book lover, collector and reader. i have been reading novels since my grade school year and i love them until now. i have nearly thousands of pocketbooks all in all.

2. i have short ugly nails. but short nails have good penmanship they say. lolz.

3. i love mushrooms. i love their smell so much.

4. i dont sleep with my husband side by side for approximately 5 years already because the kids are always with me at night. see, i have 4 kids sunod sunod.

5. i love tincans, journals/diaries, shelves, cabinets.

6. the sea is my sanctuary ever since. but now, living in the city deprived me of such capability. back then, i would relate to the sea-- being so carefree yet so mysterious.

7. i am a sensitive yet flexible person. i value friendship because they are your extension in your life as a person. i dont choose friends, they choose me. they fight over me!!!

i will tag emily tan, jill, irene, magottsac, mitch sy, hopsy, ro

No comments:

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...