Saturday, August 18, 2007
Altering the "altered" journal
when i say i am altering the altered journal, i mean it. this is a second "altered" look of my journal... check the original altered journal here
1.i painted the cover with MM acrylic paint after getting the original flower and ppr off.
2. let the paint dry. spray with my favorite walnut ink antiquing spray!
3. i used the lil davis chipboard frame ( the one i used for mitch's card), attached some AC biggy brads on four holes and on top of it, epoxy stickers from Mod.
4. to finalize the whole scene, i added the faux wax seal to the bare middle. some ribbons from AC were adhered... and since this is a 2 way ribbon -- the colors are coordinated.