this is an original handwash dispenser i bought from rustans. i was not so adamant to throw it away so i thought of altering it instead.
twill ribbon (7 gypsies)
faux candle wax
distress ink ( denim)
stickles ( blue)
1. wash dispenser container well and clean.
2. use alcohol ink directly on the plastic container.
3. attach twill ribbon on the lower portion.
4. before attaching flower, distress it with distress ink.
5. attach flower and faux candle wax embellishment.
6. make 2 holes on each side of the cover using crop a dile.
7. attach ribbon with round tag for support.
8. use alcohol ink ( one color only) for the transparent cover.
9. use stickles on the mouth of the dispenser.
10. modge podge the entire plastic dispenser and flower.
11. its now ready for your paintbrushes.
they are good not only on metals but on plastics as well. i have lots and lots of dispensers, do you?