i just want to share with you all the projects i made for scrapbookshawaii for the month of december. posted ahead of ms marisa because of her tight schedules.
THE LITTLE MOMENTS
pattern papers: prima romantica
basic grey book clips
KI memories pop art culture lace paper
MME bohemia title cards
scenic route chipboard
jenny bowlin scallop notes
imaginese rub ons
1. adhere picture. crop some pictures if needed.
2. cut lace paper into a size of 5x1.5 inch and apply stickles on upper exposed area.
3. cut pattern paper strip 5.5x1 inch and tear one side horizontally ( the torn area facing downwards).
4. position paper strip and lace paper horizontally side by side on left side.
5. place title on top of the 2 paper strips using pop dots.
6. attach bookclips and chipboard.
7. attach scallop notes and use rub ons.
materials: dcwv cardstock black and orange, flair designs heavyweight alpha cardstock and bake out pattern paper ( hidden tag), fancy pants felt shapes, basic grey buttons, tulip puffy white, CI brad, american craft plastic arrow, ek success corner adorner; diamond glaze
1. adhere picture.
2. position heavyweight alpha cardstock irregularly beside the picture as the title.
3. coat the alphas with diamond glaze. let dry.
4. you can alternate the use of pop dots for title.
5. glue felt shapes on the lower right part of the picture and attach brad.
6. put buttons on the title edge.
7. write broken lines with puffy paint on lower left side of the picture.
8. cut out tag shape with orange cardstock and mat with bake out pattern paper.
9. write your journaling and insert on right side of the picture partially exposing the tag.
CHERISH JAR USING ALCOHOL INK
plastic jar ( you can substitute any glass jar)
pebbles ribbons and red ribbon
alcohol inks: bottle, terracota, red pepper, pesto, copper mixative
wrmk white out layered chipboard
kandc grand adhesions sticker
1. clean your jar well and apply alcohol inks with the mixative on the outside surface.
2. tie the 2 ribbons on the mouth of the jar.
3. attach sticker to layered chipboard.
4. place your gift/stuffed doll on the mouth of the jar.