this is my take on the July tutorial for Artzdescrap featuring Inspirational Scrapper YATIE TAJUDIN... you can view the said tutorial here
i got our house clock ( lol ) and decided to distress it!!! the kids said "mama, why did you changed our clock and made it looked ----??".
anyway, what i did to the sane clock:
1. painted with acrylic paint ( cream)
2. crackle painted the plastic casing, took out the glass cover too.
3. i also " dropped " alcohol inks over the crackle paints while still "wet" and so those big circles of alcohol puddles when dried cracked itself too!
4. fabric paints and primas are also incorporated.
5. i tried spraying with luminarte shimmering mist ( golden bamboo ) which turned out quite dark but the shimmer was fine.