this is my altered project for artzdescrap ( november ) using an IKEA frame.
the how to's:
1. an IKEA wooden frame painted with Kaiser acrylic paint ( navy blue )
2. painted with another coat of Making Memories acrylic paint ( shopping bag);
3. embossed with gold embossing powder and using autumn leaves stamp.
4. added Beadazzles !!!! ( available at visual creations but this was the last bottle i got! i wanna more!!)
5. prima angel stamp was used and embossed on a heavy weight cardstock then cut to outline.
6. radiant rain twinkling waters were used to color up the angel.
7. for the chipboard, used the sepia accents to adhere the beadazzles.
8. embossing technique was done on the chipboard petal.