materials you may need for the wax papered tin can:
any tin can
mask and applicator/blending foam
1. first, get a piece of wax paper and measure as to cover the body of the whole can.
2. crumple the wax paper.
3. ink the wax paper and wrap around the tincan's body.
4. get the tin can's cover and paint.
5. get a mask and use blending foam and ink over the painted area of the cover.
6. you can add inks on the sides.
7. optional to use are bedazzles on your embellishments.
8. decorate your tincan with metals, collage artsheets or anything fancy.
i just love the texture when you see it close up.