Thursday, August 11, 2011

featured at Be @ Home

i would like to share with you some good news! my blog ( this blog ) was featured at

Be @ Home ( click here )



“Starting my blog was a way to share my passion for scrapbooking. It was… an outlet for letting other people see that deep inside each person’s ability, a creative spark lurks. We just have to confront and make use of that art instinct and by sharing it with others, we shower them with inspiration.

“My blog site is not only about what I do but my growth as an scrapbooker and as a person, it is a journey of my life in what I create, what I believe and what my passion is really all about. I think a selfless sharer of what she knows is the best experience one can offer.” – Cabbie of A Shabby Passion

No comments:

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...