Monday, January 19, 2009

blog award from janis medina

Got these awards from janis medina (http://thereluctantscrapper.blogspot.com/).

Not to break the chain, you’re supposed to mention FIVE addictions and pass the awards on to FIVE other fabulous blogs.

Let’s see. I am addicted to:

1) books!!!!- i realized that first love never dies.

2) photography now

3) the cyberworld-- a day won't be complete without spending it over at the worldwide web

4) postcrossing.com

5) bags - totes, scrapbooking bags, laptop bags, cam bags.. any bags!

In turn, I am giving the above-mentioned awards to the following people whose blogs I always visit (though I’m sure, some people have already given them these awards):

1. nina
2. liza yet
3. cv
4. au
5. lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog award, Cabbie! I love your blog and you are AWESOME!

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...