Wednesday, July 11, 2007

a nook inside my room

everybody dreams of having her own scraproom, who doesn't anyway right? but for me, i am contented to have my scrap area near me and that's inside our own room. i dont know if hubby thinks the same way... well i got this fantastic table from nita ang and i just so love it! hope i was able to give justice to this.



i have yet to buy more storages to be placed underneath. my other stuffs are on my other laminated cabinets and had to be sorted out yet.

couple of mags, sketches in clearbooks, an artbin and not seen is a paperbox where i put my minibooks/altered stuffs. on the right side are my pps, stickers.

the back which is hidden facing the wall contains some chipboards and stamps.

these are my stamps, foam, some rubber and acrylics placed inside cd's to minimize space.

not much stuffs i guess. lol

5 comments:

Lee i. said...

Cabbie, you are so organized. No wonder you come up with some serious stuff. Looking forward to seeing the creations that will happen on Nita's table.

Jenn Valmonte said...

nice scrap space! i long to have one, too! =) ganda ng pagka-organized ng materials mo!

Freethinker said...

Dear, found a 13x17 clear storage rack (3 and 5 layers) at True value (shang edsa). It's about P1,300+++ for the 3-layer rack. You can store 12x12 papers or other scrap stuff in it. Would be perfect for your new scrap nook. :-)

cabbie lopez said...

really she, i will try to check the rack youre telling me about.. hmmmmm. jen, i love to organize kasi, well, it would be fun kung room ang pinaguusapan, hehehhee.
thanks ladies for dropppin by!

Anonymous said...

With all the stuff that you were able to fit in, I'd say the table is definitely a GOOD buy. It's really so nice to have a spot all to yourself. Here's to more wonderful layouts from you!

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...