Monday, February 18, 2008

tags

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: i graduated from med school.

Things on my to-do list today: as of today, i take a rest. tomorrow will take care of itself.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
i would like to travel and take lots of pictures. i would venture into business and possibly have a home with a scraproom like valerie s's.

3 of my bad habits:
10oclock waker late night sleeper; i read at the cr; i always forget my hand sanitizer

3 places I have lived:
in the philippines, only 2 places.

5 jobs that I have had:
resident physician for 2.5 years, if scrapbooking is a job, a stay at home mom, domestic auditor budget analyst

5 Things people don't know about me:
i have ugly fingernails
i love to smell new books
i have tons of conditioners
i am a pack rat
i hate to cook

i am now tagging AU, ZABETH AND NINA.
===============================================

Tagged by felicia


You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

( i used my middle name LIM)

L--- loyal friend
I---- innovative
M--- modest

i am tagging LEE, IRIS, ME-ANN (L.I.M.)

No comments:

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...