Friday, April 25, 2008

tagging my nooky nook

i call this my nook. my small working place. the place i love to stay when im at home. i love this place more than the kitchen and anywhere in the house. i love to place things within reach and so i have to sort those i think i would be using often near me like the inks, chipboard letters, buttons, flowers, embossing powders, some stamps and embellishments.

i keep those medium-ly used beneath the table and my other cabinet ( magazines ) with boxes labeled too. gee i really love boxes!!! the stickers, rubons and thickers are placed near my feet for instant gratification.

such small space not a room but a nook for me to open up my passion and creativity. i am glad i'm a person who can squeeze in small spaces when making a layout but i can be messy too!

i dont have a room for scrapbooking and people used to ask me where i get those ideas... i should say i draw inspiration from the things i see around me. just look at my nook-- i am oh so surrounded by scrap stuffs that they serve as my inspiration somehow. but you know, i tend to stare at the walls sometimes and a good bite of idea would sprout.


that's about it. a small space but im happy with my corner... my favorite place...

i guess size doesn't matter when it comes only to scrapbooking. lol.

AND SO I AM TAGGING THE FOLLOWING SCRAPPERS TO TAKE A PIC OF THEIR WORKPLACE ( remember it doesnt have to be a big area).. just your working area. okay?

if you want to see their areas, just visit their blogs.

1. COOKIE

2. CHRISTINE V

3. ISSA

2 comments:

JazzScraps said...

Cabbie!! Is that your scrap space?! I love it!!
Would be so so embarassed to show mine!!

berto said...

Nice blog.. The site txtmate.comsends free sms in the Philippines. Find your soulmate.

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...