Monday, May 05, 2008

thank you scrapbookshawaii

time flies so fast. 6 months have passed. thank you marisa for the wonderful opportunity you gave me. i hope to see you this coming july.

its been 6 months and now as i ended my experience with scrapbookshawaii, i would like to take this opportunity to thank marisa for all the generosity, all the praises and comments and the trust she showed me during this short stint of 6 months. as i embark on another journey in scrapbooking, i will never forget what she wrote me, that even though she may have been so busy with delays in the kits due to our distance, she still hopes the best for me both in my chosen career and in scrapbooking.

again, thank you for the trust.

ps. i will post some layouts for sh soon.

No comments:

sidelines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...