for 14 days this valentines season, 14 staffers at scrapbook news and review will create a tag with step by step tutorials on how the tag was made.
for day 12, here is my tutorial on the valentines tag:
1. paint grungeboard heart element with acrylic.
3. paint grungeboard wings with gold mica flake and brush with perfect pearls.
4. on your heart embellishment, paint with glass bead gel and let dry.
5. cut out digital sheet images.
6. dry form of the glass bead gel.
7. on the tag chipboard, paint with acrylic paint using brayer.
8. dust with perfect pearls.
you can also visit scrapbook news and review online for other awesome valentine tags!!